Online Programming Courses
Today, no one doubts IT is getting traction across the globe. So IT education is not just a way to getting a fair salary, solving creative tasks, and enjoying flexible hours. It opens up broad opportunities for the applicants as lots of cities and even countries prioritize strategic IT development. Is there a solution for those motivated enough to get IT education but couldn't attend offline classes?
Yes, there is: IT Education Academy (ITEA) Online Courses
Why choose ITEA Online Courses?
IT Education Academy is a leading IT education organization, and here's why:
- 6+ years in the market
- 200+ tutors from top companies
- 30+ integrated syllabi
- 170+ unique training courses
-14,000+ successful graduates
What are the benefits of IT online courses?
- Online platform with webinar-format lectures where students are free to ask tutors any questions.
- If a student misses a webinar, they can watch the recorded version any time later.
- Experienced practicing tutors employed as Senior and Team Leads at the world's top IT and outsourcing companies.
- The "simple to complex" principle and unique syllabi help any student master a profession from zero knowledge.
- Internship at ITEA partner companies for the best-performing students. It is worth mentioning that ITEA is authorized partner of Cisco and Microsoft.
What IT training tracks are available in ITEA?
IT Education Academy offers its students the following range of IT training tracks:
1. Front-end development involves creating visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application.
2. Back-end development encompasses building and maintaining databases, adjusting logics and efficiency of software processes and client-server architecture.
3. Design involves creating the esthetic side of everything that surrounds us on the Internet.
4. Testing focuses on automated and manual software testing.
5. Data science embraces collection, analysis, and systemizing of big data.
6. Project Management offers an integrated education approach to getting practical project management skills.
7. Mobile development includes programming of online applications for portable devices (smart phones and tablets) powered by mobile operation systems.
8. Game development involves learning how to develop game applications in Unity 3D editor.
Summing up, ITEA Online IT Courses grant students an opportunity to get an IT profession and apply for a Junior position in a selected sphere.